The Pew Internet And American Life Project recently did a study of over 2500 people and found that 8% use Twitter. Below is an infographic of how they spend their time on Twitter and also the frequency of it:
- 62% post updates about their work-life and activities, and 12% post about that on a daily basis.
- 55% share links to stories, 12% at least once per day.
- 54% tweet humorous or life in general, 16% said so daily.
- 53% of users retweet which is when a Twitter user shares what another says or posts.
- 52% DM (direct message) other Twitter users.
- 40% share photos.
If you use Twitter, how often do you spend time on it?