If gaming is geeky, some of your favorite celebrities are HUGE geeks. The following actors/musicians/etc. are totally into video games – and that’s a good thing in my book. Here are the top 10 celebs who like to game:
10. Seth Rogen – I’ve seen Seth Rogen talk about gaming in interviews, and given his acting credits, is anyone really surprised that he’s a gamer in real life?
9. Soulja Boy – I’m not going to lie; Soulja Boy’s attitude bugs the hell out of me. But at the end of the day, the guy really is a core gamer, not a casual player who likes Wii Fit or playing with his/her kids, like you’ll find with most celebrities. The fact that he’s played Braid is impressive, even if his “review” of the game is ridiculous.
8. Megan Fox – There’s a reason that Megan Fox is one of the queens of hotness in the geek world. Not only has she starred in movies that cater to that audience, but she isn’t afraid to pick up the controller herself.
7. Mila Kunis – Mila Kunis is best known for her roles on That 70s Show and Family Guy, but what most people don’t realize is that she’s an avid World of Warcraft player in her free time.
6. Jack Black – With the release of Brutal Legend, I think most people realized that Jack Black is a serious gamer, but this wasn’t just about releasing a game to make some money. He’s been a gamer for years and is an avid player of some of the top multiplayer games out there.
5. Wil Wheaton – Of course Wil Wheaton is a gamer. It would be surprising if he wasn’t.
4. Robin Williams – Robin Williams has admitted to playing a number of games, including Call of Duty. He always plays anonymously, so you never know when the funny man might be joining you online.
3. Samuel L. Jackson – Surprisingly, Samuel L. Jackson has said in the past that he’s a gamer. I knew that he did some voice acting for a few games, but apparently he picks up the controller as well from time to time.
2. Cameron Diaz – One of the most surprising celebrity gamers, in my opinion, is Cameron Diaz. According to rumors, she’s a huge WOW fan.
1. Vin Diesel – Vin Diesel is justification to geeks everywhere. He’s hot, he’s rich, he’s talented, and he’s proud to admit that he’s a gamer (and rumor has it that he’s a DnD player as well!). He even has his own video game, Wheelman.
Honorable Mentions: Macaulay Culkin, Verne Troyer, Kate Beckinsale, Dave Chappelle
Picture Credit: Andre Luis
Soulja Boy is a beast when it comes to Xbox. He even got the whole SOMG gamers to back him up, lol idk much about Megan Fox or Cameron Diaz but I'm sure he would whoop they ass loll..