Pizza is one of America’s favorite foods, and if you’re hankering for a slice (and who isn’t?), you may be interested in finding out out which restaurants across the country make the best tomato and cheese pie.
Ratings of this nature are inherently subjective, however, especially given the different pizza styles and techniques along with the individual palate. This particular list was compiled by the oddly named WorstPizza.com website which “is dedicated to finding the best pizza places by sifting through the worst.”
Here is the list of the top 10 best pizzerias in the U.S.:
- Pizzeria Bianco, Phoenix, AZ
- Johnny’s Pizza, Mount Vernon, NY
- Sally’s Apizza, New Haven, CT
- Tacconelli’s Pizza, Philadelphia, PA
- Great Lake Pizza, Chicago, IL
- Lucali’s Pizza, Brooklyn, NY
- L&B Spumoni Gardens, Brooklyn, NY
- Buddy’s Pizza, Detroit, MI
- Frank Pepe’s Pizza, New Haven, CT
- Tucci’s Pizza, Boca Raton, FL
The website says its team of professional pizza reviewers visited some 500 pizza restaurants to compile this list and updates it annually based on the preparation and ingredients used by the pizza chefs.
[Read More: WorstPizza.com]
Image by ElfQrin (Valerio Capello), Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license