Monday is Valentine’s Day, a perfect occasion to give someone a loving gift… or to advertise a product. The Advertising Specialty Institute just released its annual list of the 10 hottest Valentine’s Day business gifts and romantic giveaways.
Timothy M. Andrews, president and chief executive officer of ASI, said:
“Sex always sells, whether it’s spread by a tasty lip balm or flashed on a necklace shouting ‘sexy.’”
Here are 10 sexy Valentine’s Day Gifts.
- Chocolate Lip Balm from Custom HBC. Flavored SPF-15 lip balm has hempseed oil, beeswax and other natural oils for smooth application.
- Little Black Book of Sex Secrets from Peter Pauper Press Inc. The 160-page book by Dee Flower offers naughty tips, sexual oddities, potent positions and celebrity sex.
- Edible Bubble Bath from Z Marketing Group makes a fun, romantic intimacy kit.
- Thigh-High Socks from American Apparel are triple-striped, soft-knit and 26″ long.
- Feathered Bikini Top from Beistle. Adjustable Mardi Gras feathered bikini top.
- Tongue and Lips Pin from Alight Promotional Products is magnetic and flashes.
- Boy Briefs from Cafe Press are inspired by the classic men’s briefs but made for style-conscious women.
- Sexy Necklace from OTC/Lauren-Spencer Inc. displays the word “sexy.”
- Condoms from Stop N Go come in standard foil packaging with discreet matchbook-style packaging.
- Bobblehead from Bobble Head Me comes with dark hair and a purple bikini. Custom dolls are 100% handmade by professional sculptors.