Just because a video is popular, doesn’t mean that it’s liked. Justin Bieber’s “Baby” video is the most popular video ever on Youtube, and will surpass 500 million views in the next day or two. But Bieber’s “Baby” is also the most disliked video on Youtube. Bieber’s “Baby” has more than 1 million dislikes.
But Bieber’s “Baby” might not hold the most hated Youtube video title for long. Rebecca Black’s new single, “Friday,” earned more than a million dislikes in just 6 weeks. At this pace she’ll surpass Bieber as the most disliked Youtube video by the end of the month.
(UPDATE: Rebecca Black is now the most disliked video on Youtube.)
Here are the 10 most disliked videos on Youtube.
10) Evolution of Dance – 63,000 dislikes
9) Chocolate Rain – 70,000 dislikes
8) Charlie Bit My Finger, Again! – 73,500 dislikes
7) Never Let You Go by Justin Bieber – 74,000 dislikes
6) One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber – 77,500 dislikes
5) Bad Romance by Lady Gaga – 82,500 dislikes
4) Somebody to Love Remix Featuring Usher by Justin Bieber – 87,500 dislikes
3) Never Say Never featuring Jaden Smith by Justin Bieber – 96,500 dislikes
2) Baby by Justin Bieber – 1.15 million dislikes
1) Friday by Rebecca Black – 1.16 million dislikes
It should be said that for 9 of the videos on this list, the majority of people liked the video. Rebecca Black’s “Friday” is the only video to receive more dislikes than likes. Nearly 90% of the votes for “Friday” were dislikes.
Bieber is still champ as the most disliked artist on Youtube in my book. Bieber had 5 of the 10 most disliked videos on Youtube.
[Source: Read Write Web]