Thirty-five year old Natasha Wang won the professional division of the U.S. Pole Dancing Championships held at Symphony Space in NYC on Friday, Apr 29. The US Pole Dancing Federation Amateur division competition was at 1:00PM, and the USPDF Pro division was danced at 7:30PM.
Natasha Wang has been pole dancing for five years and trains at Los Angeles’ Be Spun, The Pole Garage, and Kinetic Theory Circus Arts. She began competing in 2009. First at California Pole Dance Championships, and the USPDF West Coast Regionals. Natasha Wang started performing at Medicinal Mondays at Club GOOD HURT and Kelly Yvonne’s Girl Next Door Show at KING KING, Where she is one of the principle dancers.
According to her Facebook profile, Wang is an Account Supervisor at Raz Public Relations and lives in Los Angeles, California. She Studied BA French at University of Texas at Austin her hometown. She speaks English, French, Mandarin Chinese and is engaged to Brett Griffin.
Natasha Wang won some nice prizes for her effort
- $5,000 from the USPDF
- Flight and accommodation (up to 7 days) to Sydney (AUS) to perform at Miss Pole Dance Australia 2012 from the USPDF
- Exclusive USPDF/X-Pole Tour 2011*:
- All expenses paid by X-Pole, including liability insurance
- Escorted by Stacey Pope or her assistant on the tour
- 6 days of instructing workshops where she will receive payment per workshop
- Tour dates will be arranged after the US Pole Dance Championship 2011
- Duration: 2 weeks in the UK/Ireland area
Gabrielle Valliere – 2nd professional
Leigh Ann Reilly – 3rd place professional
Michelle Stanek captured the amateur championship.
This is Natasha Wang’s entry submission performance video for the U.S. Pole Dancing Championships.
Source: CBS Sunday Morning