BarxBuddy is a U.S.-based firm that specializes in unique dog and pet products. Founded by three friends, all of whom had dogs, BarxBuddy aims to assist dog owners in teaching their pets at home without putting their pets at risk.
After a lot of trial and error, hard nights, and patient spouses and dogs, they came up with our distinctive dog training gadget.
BarxBuddy training treats are a nutritious reward for your dog that they will enjoy eating. If your dog has a negative relationship between training and rewards, BarxBuddy treats may help you change that.
You will realize that your dog will enjoy the taste and the healthy nutrients. Packaging is resealable. You can purchase these dog treats at a supermarket (and pronounce the ingredients!), but they are not meant for human consumption.
The BarxBuddy training treats are made of chickpea flour, crushed peanuts, potato flour, coconut glycerin, pea flour, molasses, and natural peanut butter taste. Each treat has just 5 Kcal. The goodies you give your dog as a reward for good behavior are known as “positive reinforcement.” They are not meant to replace your dog’s regular food with these goodies.
Tips for Dog Treats
Just before you jump on giving your dog a treat, here are some points to follow.
- Do not substitute homemade snacks for your dog’s regular diet.
- Get to know the kinds of human food that dogs can’t consume
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your dog or homemade dog treats, be sure to reach out to your veterinarian on a regular basis.
- If you’d want to get the most out of the BarxBuddy and your homemade dog treats, combine the two.
- Keep the snacks to a minimum. You do not want your dog to increase in weight as a result of the training.
- Try out a variety of goodies to keep your dog excited and engaged.
- When your dog exhibits the desired behavior 90% of the time, stop rewarding him with goodies.
- Play tug-of-war, get a belly massage, go for a stroll, or fetch as substitute incentives.
- Using a combination of life incentives and treats, continue to teach your dog throughout her life to guarantee that her best habits remain.
- Keep your cool. In dog training, new behaviors don’t just spring out on their own.
- Make sure to give your dog plenty of exercise on a regular basis. It is less probable that a dog will engage in undesirable behavior if it is fatigued.
You Might Also Like:
BarxBuddy Shares Five Tips For Training Your Dog At Home
Why Busy Executives Love Training With The BarxBuddy Training Treats & BarxBuddy Training Device
Leave a Reply